Thursday 20 May 2010

Taper Torture - Installment II

Hello Fudgey Friends,

It is so bizarre this whole taper caper....so far this week I've only run 4.5 km....it's only Thursday & I find myself wanting more!

Week 12 Run 2
just 15 minutes easy today so I decided to opt for the treadmill so I could do some additional stuff to supplement a paltry 15 minutes of running.
I was up & out & in the gym for 7am & did the following:

15 minutes easy run (2km)
3 supersets of 15 reps swiss ball chest press with 5kg dumbbells & 12 press ups
3 supersets of 15 bosu ball squats with 5kg dumbbells & 12 bicep curls with 5kg dumbbells
3 tri sets of 15 ab extensions with 8kg medicine ball, 30 oblique cycles & 30 second plank.

Really set me up for the day & off I bounced to work.

Fundraising - THANK YOU ALL AGAIN
My just giving page has taken a lovely surge today & is now sitting at £981. Thank you everyone so so much for your generous donations - both CCLASP & I are incredibly grateful. I may have been racking up the miles but I couldn't have raised this much for CCLASP without you all - so honestly Thank you Thank you Thank you.

I'm heading off now to make some food for Mr Fudgey & myself.

Take Care everyone

lots of love
Fudgey x x

No comments:

Post a Comment