Tuesday 25 May 2010

The end of the EHM Countdown

Hello Fudgey friends,

Well EHM is now over :-(

As promised stats for week 12:

Stats for Week 12 incl race
Distance run this week 27.58km / 17.14 miles
Time running 2 hours 52 minutes 56 seconds



Well over half way to my 1000km challenge target for 2010 - 553.33km / 343.83 miles


So what's next....

in 3 weeks time I'm running Race for Life - a separate post on this soon
& i have signed up for The Glasgow half marathon & The Scottish kilomathon - think that will keep me out of trouble till the end of the year!

Sharing
I have to share these gorgeous flowers with you all. Gerberas are my absolute favourite they are so happy. Fabulous Mr Fudgey sent me these. He is the best :-)

Righty better get some food on the go

Take Care all
Fudgey
x x

4 comments:

  1. Hey, those are my next 2 planned races! I did the Glasgow half last year and it was good - it rained, which was much nicer than last Sunday! Look forward to following your training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,

    I tried to get into your blog but it didn't like me ;-(
    will try again this evening.
    I'm looking forward to starting training again but not sure where to start as seems a little daft to go back to week 1 when I'm already regularly running an hour +
    any words of wisdom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog seems to have been misbehaving - have reposted marathon report now!
    I'm no expert, but I would look for a more advanced training plan, or start halfway through, or (what I'll probably do) keep up some long runs each week and then start a training plan nearer the race.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Liz, I'm no expert either & I made my own trainign plan for Edin half which worked really well - so think I'll do my own thing gain - I just took a blend of 2 or 3 trainign plans to make one that suited me as I don't think there is a one size fits all.

    Gonna go check out your blog now

    ReplyDelete