Wednesday 31 March 2010

Mad March Mayhem


Hello Fudgey Friends,

How is everyone today? Can you believe the crazy weather? Can you believe it's the end of March already?

I've had an amazing March. Firstly we had Aunt Liz & Uncle Andy's Ruby wedding anniversary & a lovely family meal. Then I took part in the Meadows 5km. Then we were really really lucky to be able to meet up with Mum & Dad Lockie & Gran Lockie & enjoy a fantastic meal and spend some time with them. I started a fab new job. Little Margaret had her first birthday....& I ran an awesome 151.92km (94.4 miles) this month. Check out my 1000km in 2010 page to see my progress.
I'm also up to £245 on my fundraising which is great and motivates me to keep going.
So a pretty good month all round.

Week 5 Run 2
The training plan run today was just what I needed 10 minutes easy, followed by 4 sets of 10 minutes tempo & 2.5 minutes jog, finishing with 10 minutes easy. I'm loving the new job but there is soooooo much going on that I really need my fitness regime / running programme to channel some of my stresses, the new job is definitely working me out mentally & I'm making sure I continue to keep up the physical.
Today I managed 11.18km in 1 hour 13 minutes.

The fantastic Mr Fudgey brought me home some gorgeous white roses. He is the best.

I've decided as well that this evening I'm going to crack open the Easter egg my colleagues gave me when I left my old job to start my new one. I think I've earned a wee treat and of course I will share with Mr Fudgey.

I'm really looking forward to the long Easter weekend and spending some time with Mr Fudgey & just generally relaxing. Do any of you have anything nice planned?

Well I'm going to toodle off now.

Take Care everyone
love
Fudgey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment