Thursday 25 March 2010

No Longer a Fair Weather Runner

Hello Fudgey friends,

Just a quick little blog post.

I ran to work today.....in the rain. My first run in the rain so I'm no longer a fair weather runner. It wasn't too bad, but I was conscious of where I was putting my feet and making sure I didn't slip. I did also have negotiate people walking to work with a variety of different sized umbrellas but it was all good & I ran 5.25km to work quite happily, pace was slow - it took 35 minutes but there were a couple of inclines en route and I have the last of my 3 for £30 Personal Training sessions this afternoon so I didn't want to over do it.

This was also a non training plan run - just because I could :-)

Well I'm going to go and get myself some lunch. Hope you are all having a lovely Thursday.

Take Care
love
Fudgey x

2 comments:

  1. if the rain is straight down i dont mind but even a slight degree of slant and i find my winge comes out big style. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. All I need now is windscreen wipers for my specs!

    ReplyDelete