Wednesday 18 August 2010

Another PT session

Hello Fudgey Friends,

Happy Hump Day :-)
I've had a great day at the Scottish Slimmers - Slimmer of the Year 2010 Semi final today & will post about that later, but as promised a quick update on yesterday's PT session.

Not back to work till Thursday so had a PT session at 9am yesterday, so no lie in for me.
I'm certainly feeling the ab work today!

quick warm up on vario
3 x superset of 12 burpees & weighted bosu lunges
3 x superset of olympic bar squats & 15 squat jumps with 30lb weights
3 x triset of cable hamstring curls, wood chops & hanging legs raises - which I'm getting better at :-)
3 supersets of medicine ball crunches with oblique twists & ab extension but with plate on my legs as well at the medicine ball - certainly make it more challenging.

I am exhausted at the end of the session.

I had planned to go to the gym on the way back from Glasgow, however I didn't want to spoil my hair & make up before hubby sees me looking all glam. The nature struck to totally scupper gym plans anyway - got soaked right through to the skin on the way to the station & it was a rather cold unpleasant trip back on the train so I jumped in a cab & came home to get out of my wet clothes & warmed up.

Will post a little later about my day in Glasgow.....

lots of love
Fudgey
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment