Friday 1 April 2011

I'm back!

Hi Fudgey Friends,

Sorry it's been nearly 3 weeks since I last posted. I have been away having a well earned holiday. Mr Fudgey & I were in Florida :-)
Since I've been back I've hardly stopped. Work has been busy we had our project implementation last weekend & I was working and then was in at 7am each day for the first part of this week & here late too - it hasn't held back my training though.
I'm feeling really really good at the moment.

The holiday didn't halt my training either.

I ran


I swam


but I did also relax :-)


It was great to have a holiday but it was also great to come home. We still have our 'honeymoon' to look forward to later this year as well.

I'll be back soon with a training post for the last 3 weeks & this Sunday I'll be attempting my longest run to date - hopefully 18 miles. Only 51 days to the Marathon :-$

Take Care all
Lots of Love
Fudgey
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment