Monday 29 July 2013

Hot, Tired & Grumpy

Hello Fudgey Friends,


I think hot, tired & grumpy just about sums up my week - the wee one is coping better with the heat than I am. It's therefore been another 'quiet' week for us. However this week I'm going to get back with the programme.....

RUNNING UPDATE

I still haven't run since the 5k a fortnight ago. The reason for this has mainly been that I've been wiped out by the heat, but I have to get back with the programme as I have now signed up for not one but two 10k races in September. The Scottish Gas 10k & The Linlithgow 10k - these are a week apart & I couldn't decide which to go for. Both considerably cheaper than The Great Run series so decided just to sign up for both of them. So now I have something to aim for again I need to get the running shoes back on & get back out there.



30 DAY SQUAT CHALLENGE & 30 DAY AB CHALLENGE

Both actually going really well now & on Day 29 so due to finish tomorrow. I think I will give myself a week off & then restart my own challenges......

MUMMY & BUG NEWS
 
Monday morning - our usual swimming lesson - however Daddy Fudgey had a day off so was able to come see Miss Bug splashing about. Then it Miss Bug's usual afternoon with her grandparents. Mr Fudgey & I headed off to the shops after my chiropractor appointment & had a late lunch / early dinner at Pizza Express. It was also my Mum's birthday - Happy Birthday hope you had a lovely day.
 
Tuesday - In the morning I had a physio appointment at the hospital so Granny watched our little Princess. In the afternoon we got together with our antenatal group Mums & babies - its amazing seeing them all getting so big, all sitting up & starting to get on the move. Thanks Amanda for hosting. Our turn this week.
 
Wednesday - I had a chiropractor appointment.

Thursday - Lunch in Edinburgh with Anne Duggan. We also bumped into Lyndsey & James Esland outside the office so got to say a quick hello before heading off for coffee with Daddy. As we were back earlier than planned we dropped into the Thursday meeting of West Lothian Birth & After Birth support group - however it was a very quiet week with no one else there, but gave us a chance to catch up with Renee as we hadn't seen her in over 2 weeks.

Friday - West Lothian Birth & After Birth support group in the morning was lovely to see everyone after missing 2 weeks. Another new addition to the group too as Kat brought her gorgeous baby boy :-) We had to skip lunch to go for some shopping & then just headed home.

Saturday & Sunday - we weren't out of the house. The rain was torrential at times.

and that folks is pretty much it -busy week this week as we have something on every day & I'll be back running for definite.

Take care all

lots of love
Fudgey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment