Tuesday 10 May 2011

If I could change the world...


Hello Fudgey Friends,

If I could change the world, If there was just one thing I could do no matter how improbable, I'd rid the world of cancer. Sadly it's not possible but as my small contribution I've decided to sign up for a Race for Life 10k run.

I decided to take part in this event this year as cancer has and is affecting so many people I know and care about.

I just wish there was more I could do.

The Race for Life story
Race for Life is the largest women-only fundraising event in the UK.
Since 1994, women of all ages and fitness levels across the UK have come together at these inspiring events to walk, jog or run to help beat cancer.

Some of Race for Life women take part in celebration of surviving a cancer experience. Others take part in memory of a loved one or to give hope to a cancer-free future. But all share a common goal: to raise money for Cancer Research UK's groundbreaking work and to help save more lives.


I have already raised a lot of money this year for Bliss and wouldn't normally ask for anymore sponsorship but this is a cause I feel very very strongly about for many reasons for me, for my family, my friends & colleagues whose lives have been touched by cancer in one way or another.

If anyone would like to sponsor me I have set up a new sponsor page


lots of love
Fudgey
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment