Tuesday 14 April 2015

Thank you

To all my fabulously fudgey friends, family and followers,


I am often asked how I manage to pack so much in, a full time job, a home and family and train for a marathon, blog and all the other bits and bobs I get up to. Honestly sometimes I ask myself that very same question. But the reality is that I couldn't do it alone.

I am so blessed to ge surrounded by people who love, support and encourage me.



Yes that's you guys. Hubby, both Mums and Dads, Sister, Brother and Sister in law, Aunts and Uncles, Cousins, good friends and my lovely team and other work colleagues. And some people who sadly are no longer here but inspire me so much.

Special mention to poor long suffering Mr Fudgey, he really is a star. 'Bullying' me out of the door when I procrastinate, patiently hanging around at running events, going to the running shop in his lunch hour to buy energy gels for my long runs. Taking photos, wiping my tears, celebrating my achievements and so much more.

We are also very fortunate to have Granny and Papa who Miss Bug adores - they do so much for us and I really hope they know just how much we appreciate them.

Thank you each and everyone of you I couldn't do it without you

Lots of love
Fudgey xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment