Monday 13 April 2015

Official Marathon Training Week 10

Hello Fudgey friends

How are you all?

Just a quick post tonight, per my week 9 post not much running action in week 10.....but I did get a long run in..........

16.28 miles 


Marathon training well and truly back on track. 
It was slow but everything felt good, my stomach even behaved. My calves started to seize  when I came in but an ice bath and my compression leggings soon eased that.
Today feeling really good....certainly not like I ran 16 miles....and it has done my spirit the world of good too :-)

Running conditioning class at lunchtime today should help stretch out all those worked muscles and a nice soak in a dead sea bath tonight = bliss.

I have the Great Edinburgh Run this weekend....10 miles....and very excited for Little Miss Bug to come spectate and cheer.

That's all from me for now. Have a great week everyone

Lots of love
Fudgey xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment