Thursday 29 March 2012

The Time Bandits got me again


Hello Fudgey Friends,

How are you all?
I have so many things to blog about but just not enough time.

Last weekend took part in The First Nation Home event & Sports Relief

My training has been going really well & apart from a few minor aches & pains I'm feeling really strong.

This is my last week in my current job & next week I move department / team - back to an operational role which I know I will enjoy much more. My time in the Change Team has been a bit of a roller coaster but I have learnt a lot and worked with some great people but it's time to move on.

This weekend coming I have the Kilomathon

I promise I'll make some time to sit down & blog & share some photos.

Please bear with me & the Time bandits

Take Care
love
Fudgey
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment